Proposal Outline AUDIENCE: 000 MY OBJECTIVE: 000 would be my leaf node follo throw outg(a) week. NEEDS: My audience 000 has the following pick extincts 1. Money-smart spending be after which keeps 7% yearly earning under 30% market ups and downs. 2. retirement mean for 20 years later. 3. Have more(prenominal) time to ingest care of his work and family. Plan: 1. Being employed as his personal financial consultant. 2. Given at least third gear hundred thousand dollars to manage. How it works: 1. I provide suss out his financial agency including income, expense, insurance, tax, enthronisation, debt, saving, and turnover money so that win his investment experience and real goals of retirement. 2. Risk tolerance and tractableness result be taken into consideration when reviewing his finical power and investment plan. consortly, I will implement a turf out through research and sketch asset allocation strategies and thusly chassis a spec ific financial plan. Now, I will mention him put his 50% of asset in investment, 30% in liquid asset, and 20% in short term trading. 3. I will keep him informed of market fluctuations and revise the investment strategies accordingly. Additionally, I will deliver a periodic abridgment of global market report so that he evoke easily keep up with the market. Results: 1. Put either penny at proper position every time. He will achieve his goal easily. 2.

$1,000,000 available money, complete medical care, and without debt.. 3. beart worry about market or need to do research by himself. He could place out more time to deal with other things. attached Step: send back the m oney to my bank now. Mr. 000 ! 2009/4/10 Dear 000 I am so cheerful that we have a good conversation last week. In the struggling economy, I believe you have a striking desire for a money-smart spending plan which keeps 7% annual earning under 30% market ups and downs. According our conversation, I make your hankering for a good smell of retirement life. I also noticed that...If you want to get a in full essay, order it on our website:
OrderEssay.netIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
write my essay
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.